Some of the Gold Coast’s most prominent locals have joined forces and are set to roll out the ultimate welcome mat for one lucky winner and three of their friends come April, bringing to life a money-can’t-buy prize experience valued at over $30,000.
Keys to the Coast will not only celebrate the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games coming to town, but also what it means to live like a local. To celebrate this special moment in time, Destination Gold Coast will give one lucky individual the opportunity to unlock the Keys to the Coast for five memorable, action-packed days, including:
- Flights to the Gold Coast for four people;
- 5 x nights’ accommodation in a fully stocked, Hampton-style luxury beach house, spanning four levels and featuring five-bedrooms (all with ensuites), a gourmet kitchen, entertainment / media room, multiple outdoor living spaces with stunning ocean views, direct beach access, a cinema, 27-metre heated swimming pool and spa;
- 4 x tickets to the Opening Ceremony of the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games on 4 April;
- $5,000 spending money to put towards enjoying some unique local experiences;
- Exclusive access for four people to the VIP athlete area for one night at The Star Gold Coast (plus a $500 The Star Gift Card)
In addition, winners can catch a wave on a surfboard custom signed just for them by surfing legend Joel Parkinson, grab the best seat in the house at a few of the best restaurants, handpicked by ironman champion Trevor Hendy, and get guidance on local music gigs from superstar Amy Shark.
Winners can even rub shoulders with some of the world’s most talented sporting stars at The Star’s VIP athlete area ‘The Lawn’ during the Games while they’re treated to delicious bites and beverages.
Think this all sounds too good to be true? Think again. Come April, all of this could be yours with Destination Gold Coast’s Keys to the Coast competition, which launched yesterday.
Running until 20 March, Keys to the Coast showcases the incredible experiences, people and life affirming energy that live here – and Destination Gold Coast wants you to be a part of that come April. For your chance to win, click here.