House of Brews, recently voted best craft beer venue by Gold Coast Bulletin readers, has revealed its top picks of beers to drink in the summer of 2016. Chosen for their overall quality and palatability, with an emphasis on fun and fruity flavour to suit the summer season, the six ales and lagers epitomise what people are drinking on the GC right now. Here are their choices (3 local and 3 from further afield), all available at House of Brews throughout summer:
– Pale Lager by Fortitude Brewing Company – made with natural ingredients, 100% malt, no sugar, and truckloads of fresh hops.
– Gold Coast Pale Ale by Black Hops Brewery – a flavoursome pale ale with notes of apricot and stone fruit.
– Stoned Mango Ale by Pickled Pig Brewery – a mango flavoured delicious brew built for hot summer days.
– The Mayne Thing Golden Ale by Newstead Brewing – smooth, rich and creamy this pale ale delivers a face full of fruit salad.
– Collingwood Draught Lager by Thunder Road – with its malty aroma and subtle toasty palate, this lager is refreshing with a clean finish.
– Indian Summer Pale Ale by 4 Pines – light bodied with aromas of passionfruit and honeydew.
We here at Blank enjoy a drink as much as the next person, but all in moderation of course! Please drink responsibly.