Zero Drivers have hit the ground… well, driving… on the Gold Coast, and one lucky Blank reader could win $1,000 in free rides. That’s a lotta nights out.
Uber Competitor, Zero Drivers are a Gold Coast based driving service who recently announced the addition of ridesharing to their repertoire and they’re celebrating with a bang by launching a competition which offers free rides to the value of $1,000 to one lucky winner! Although Zero Drivers shares similarities with services such as Uber, they have a distinct edge over their competitors. What are some of the differences?
- They’re local and personal
- They offer a real person to speak to over the phone (for customers and drivers)
- You can also book online on the website if you don’t want to use the App
- They have a Drivers Code of Conduct, which includes references to: Professional dress code, cheerful disposition, non-smoking vehicles, no eating or drinking in the car and no personal calls
- You can select your favourite drivers so you always get a familiar face (you can block drivers too☹)
- They offer a Corporate, Concierge or Agency status – so you can book on behalf of guests
- You can request a lady driver if you wish
- They can drive your car – just ask for a TEAM driver and they’ll come and drive for you
- They’re Australian – their invoices include GST!
The competition closes Tuesday 31 October 2017 at 12:00 AEST. Australian residents only are encouraged to make their way to the website and fill in their details to be in the running. The winning entry will be randomly selected and announced on the Zero Drivers Facebook page shortly after the competition officially closes. The winner must claim their prize promptly as there will be a redraw on Friday 3 November if no-one comes forward.
Zero Drivers App is available to download now for free and will be available from Google Play or App store . For more information, please visit: www.zerodrivers.com.au or call Zero Drivers 1300 699 376.