Discover the secrets of the landscape around .I was searching reliable online shop for my delicate purchase and here it is viagra 100. That is why we pay attention to the quality of the medications. the HOTA parklands in a brand new work from artists Daniele Constance, Dan Kooper and Matt Cornell. Part podcast, part walking tour, part picnic – it’s your chance to hear stories from local ecologists, musicians, and passionate people who will share their ideas and expertise from upstream and downstream.
Kick your shoes off, put your generic prescriptions propecia feet in the sand, tune in and listen from the shore of the HOTA lake to the live radio broadcast from the middle of Evandale lake. Listen to stories told by special guest contributors as Danni Zuvela and Rick Roser float on canoes in the water, and sound waves are created from the water waves.
Guest contributors include:
- Hague & Shannon Best (First Nations Storytelling)
- Aysin Dedekorkut (Urban & Environmental Planning, Griffith University)
- Maria Nicolae (Volunteer and Bat Enthusiast, Bats QLD)
- Paula Nihot (Native Plant Specialist)
- Wal Mayr (President: Watergum, Community for Environment)
- Michael McCartney (Local Gold Coast Musician)
Fri 9 Oct: 11am, 2pm and 4pm
Sat 10 Oct: 10am, 12pm
Sun 11 Oct: 11am, 1pm & 3pm* (*3pm is Live Broadcast Session)
The duration of the sessions are 1 – 1.5 hours in length and tickets are $10 for a group of two and $15 for a group of two for the Live Broadcast session. For more information and to book your tickets head over to the HOTA website.