GYROstream is an exciting new Australian based digital music distribution and artist services company, who are building a hub to educate independent artists about effective release strategies and how to get the best results for their music.
As well as delivering music to Spotify, Apple, Amazon, Youtube and many many more, they also provide additional services for independent artists such as PR, Playlist Promotion, Vinyl/CD Manufacture and Insurance.
And they’ve just launched a spectacular new artist discovery and development competition, ‘Big Boost’, with a massive $10,000 prize pack up for grabs for the lucky winner, to help them take their music global.
The winner will be flown to Brisbane for a recording session at the renowned Airlock Studios, where artists such as Amy Shark and The Jungle Giants have laid down tracks!!
Full details of the prize are as follows:
- Return flights to Brisbane from either Auckland or any capital city in Australia
- Three nights accommodation at Airlock Studios owned by Ian Haug (Powderfinger, The Church).
- Two full days recording a single in Airlock Studios. (Amy Shark, The Jungle Giants and Powderfinger have all recorded at Airlock!)
- Professional mixing and mastering
- A PR Campaign with Global Distribution that will propel the new single into the world, powered by GYROstream.
- An industry mentoring session from a leading booking agent and manager
- A professional photo shoot
- $1000 worth of new musical equipment from Riffs and Licks music store
- A one year gear insurance package from Action Entertainment Insurance
- A 2019 BIGSOUND delegate pass
- Guaranteed gig/tour support as part of ALH’s Live At Your Local program.
Here’s how to enter:
- Register an account with GYROstream (it’s free to sign up)
- Click on the link in the dashboard to enter the competition
- Fill out the form and submit your demo
Entries must be received by Sunday 2 December, with the winner announced on Monday 10 December.
Recording sessions will take place January/February of 2019.