A new funding program – Live Music Australia – will support the country’s live music sector with a focus on small to medium venues. The fund aims to direct cash to venues that support original music that’s professionally staged. It will revive businesses in towns and regions, building capacity for a sustainable live music scene buy cheap generic levitra online with strong community roots.
The first year of funding is aimed cialis onlines at preparing live music venues to become operational following the impacts of COVID-19 on the industry.
About the Live Music Australia program
The Live Music Australia program aims to:
- support the development, growth and innovation of Australian contemporary live music by increasing performance opportunities for original contemporary music by Australian artists
- support a sustainable venue-based live music industry by building professional capacity within venues
- support partnerships, collaboration and networks across the Australian live music industry.
The grant program will propecia best price uk run from 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2024 with two funding rounds per year. There will be $2.5 million available per round. It is anticipated that most grants will be between $5,000 to $100,000, depending on the scope of the grant activity and its complexity. Grants for equipment and/or infrastructure will generally be no more than $25,000. Grants for other eligible activities will be a maximum of $100,000
Eligibility for the Live Music Australia program
To be eligible for funding, applicants must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be registered for the purposes of GST (if applicable)
- be a permanent resident of Australia
- have an account with an Australian financial institution
- comply with all regulatory, industry and legal requirements in relation to copyright, licensing and employment
and be one of the following entity types:
- a company incorporated in Australia
- a company incorporated by guarantee
- an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust
- an incorporated association
- a partnership
- a not-for-profit organisation
- an Australian local government body
Funding is anticipated to be available levitra getting for projects commencing from November 2020.