Muddrush is an eight kilometre obstacle course. Think you can handle eight kilometres? What about if there’s 24 obstacles thrown in? Some over, some under, some through, some around and some just crazy!
Muddrush is run by a GC event company who revel in putting together triathlons and other physically challenging events. And this event is just around the corner.
The Blank crew will be there in force. But only one of us is competing. Andrew Scott AKA Blankman has been avoiding our questions of training and his tactical approach to the course. In fact, his most recent reply, just two weeks from the starter’s gun? “I hate running, but I love cake.” Hmmm, we’re keeping our expectations low.
- Saturday 31 May with registration from 7.30am with the first wave at 9.00am.
- Eight kilometres, 24 obstacles
- Located at Xtreme Go Karting, Pimpama
- Entry is open to participants over 16 years of age
- Estimated completion time is two hours (based on an average entrant)
- Dress in your best … the best worst clothes you have. The Muddrush website warns “you may have close calls with thorns and barbed wire!”
– – – –
Join the rush
Saturday 31 May from 7.30am, Xtreme Go Karting, Pimpama
Details at muddrush.com.au/qld.