We’re giving away an epic VIP experience for the 2018 Gold Coast Music Awards and all you have to do is send us your contact details.
What’s on offer?
Thanks to our friends at QT, we’ve got a night’s accommodation with breakfast for two people on the night of the awards, which is Thursday 3 May. Plus our good mates at Mini will pick you up from your fancy QT digs and drop you off on the red carpet.
You’ll get to rub shoulders with sponsors, dignitaries and finalists at our VIP reception which kicks off at 5.00pm, prior to doors opening, and you’ll score two tickets to the Awards ceremony where we’ll announce winners for this year’s Gold Coast Music Awards.
We’ll also sort you out with some drinks and nibbles onsite, as it’s very important to keep your hydration levels up for such a big event.
If you want to make sure you don’t miss out on the Awards, the best thing to do is buy tickets now. Which you can do at www.gcmusicawards.oztix.com.au. If you win this prize and you already have tickets to the awards we will upgrade your tickets to the VIP package.
We need you to sign up to our e-news list before 5.00pm on Monday 30 April and we’ll notify winners on Tuesday. One winner is drawn at random on Monday night. And the prize is for two people. Read the fine print at the end of this post.
Friendly tip… You’ll know your details have been submitted when you hit the ‘subscribe’ button and the form goes blank.
The fine print (AKA terms and conditions)
- Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- The competition period: The competition commences at the time of the competition’s posting online and ends as per the closing date and time outlined above.
- Entry to the competition is open to any Australian resident, however, if appropriate, you must be able to travel at your own expense to the location of the event to claim your prize.
- The prize may not be sold or redeemed for cash.
- How to enter: To enter, you must join Blank Gold Coast’s mailing list by entering your details into the Competition form on this page.
- A person can enter the competition only once.
- Entries are only valid for this competition.
- Prizes: The prize is two tickets to the Gold Coast Music Awards with canapés and a drinks package for both guests plus one night’s accommodation for two people at QT Gold Coast with breakfast included, plus a one-way trip in a Mini from QT to the event, plus attendance at the VIP reception for two people. Reception commences at 5.00pm on Thursday 3 May.
- The prize cannot be redeemed for cash. Any additional expenses incurred by the prizewinner are the responsibility of the winner.
- Competition draw: The winner will be drawn randomly by a Blank Gold Coast representative as soon as possible after the competition closing time. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winner notification: The winner will be contacted via email – as registered via the competition form. Winner will be notified as per dates outlined above.
- The prize package must be claimed within 24 hours of notification by confirming via return email or SMS. If the winner does not claim the prize or cannot be contacted by email within this time, the Promoter will re-draw the prizewinner until a contactable winner has been located and the prize is claimed.
- In the event that a winner fails to satisfy any of the Terms and Conditions, that prize winner shall not be entitled to the prize and Blank Gold Coast may at its discretion award the prize to another entrant in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, or choose not to award the prize.
- If the specified prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Blank Gold Coast may, but is under no obligation to substitute a prize of like or equal value.
- No liability of Promoter: The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for late, misplaced, lost or ineligible entries. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability, and merchantability of the prize. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury sustained in connection with the entry into the competition or acceptance of the prize. This paragraph is not intended to exclude any liability, which cannot be excluded under Australian consumer protection laws. Any such liability is limited to the resupply of the prize.
- Blank Gold Coast assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries.
- Participation in the Competition constitutes the entrant’s unconditional agreement to and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. The entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with the Terms and Conditions. Blank Gold Coast’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the Terms and Conditions generally.
- Force Majeure: If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter), which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify all entries from any individual who tampers with, or benefits from tampering with, the entry process which as a result corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition.
- Blank Gold Coast may, at its own discretion, amend these Terms and Conditions if and when required and/or to cancel the competition at any time without notice or further recourse to entrants. Any such amendments shall be effective upon being live on the www.blankgc.com.au.com webpage. Entrants agree to be bound to any amendments in the Terms and Conditions so please ensure that you review these Terms and Conditions for any updates.
- The Promoter of this Competition is Blank Gold Coast ABN 74 165 945 246.
- Thank you for reading this far 🙂