Yes you heard right. Thanks to QT Gold Coast we’re giving away a VIP experience at the 2019 Gold Coast Music Awards.
You and a mate will walk the red carpet, which is rolled out along the beach in Surfers Paradise, enjoy canapés and welcome drinks (as well as a cash bar later) in a specially-built marquee right on the sand, enjoy three epic bands on a festival-sized stage, partake in all the glitz and glamour of the Awards announcements, get entry to the after-party (with three more bands) and have a sneaky staycay at QT Gold Coast complete with breakfast buffet in the morning.
The Gold Coast Music Awards takes place on Thursday 2 May with red carpet arrivals from 5.00pm and your accommodation package is for that night only.
To enter, just subscribe to our email list and we’ll draw the winner at random after close of business on Monday 29 April. Good luck, fam.
Blank GC | Competition Terms and Conditions
- Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- The competition period: The competition commences at the time of the competition’s posting online and ends as per the closing date and time outlined above.
- Entry to the competition is open to any Australian resident, however, if appropriate, you must be able to travel at your own expenseto the location of the event to claim your prize.
- The prize may not be sold or redeemed for cash.
- How to enter: To enter, you must join Blank Gold Coast’s mailing list and enter your details into the Competition form (www.blankgc.com.au/competitions)
- A person can enter the competition only once.
- Entries are only valid for this competition.
- Prizes: The prize is as per the description listed above.
- The prize cannot be redeemed for cash. Any additional expenses incurred by the prizewinner are the responsibility of the winner.
- Competition draw: The winner will be drawn randomly by a Blank Gold Coast representative as soon as possible after the competition closing time. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winner notification: The winner will be contacted via email and SMS – as registered via the competition form.
- The prize package must be claimed within 24 hours of notification by confirming via return email, private message or SMS. If the winner does not claim the prize or cannot be contacted by email within this time, the Promoter will re-draw the prizewinner until a contactable winner has been located and the prize is claimed.
- In the event that a winner fails to satisfy any of the Terms and Conditions, that prize winner shall not be entitled to the prize and Blank Gold Coast may at its discretion award the prize to another entrant in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, or choose not to award the prize.
- If the specified prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Blank Gold Coast may, but is under no obligation to substitute a prize of like or equal value.
- No liability of Promoter: The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for late, misplaced, lost or ineligible entries. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability, and merchantability of the prize. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury sustained in connection with the entry into the competition or acceptance of the prize. This paragraph is not intended to exclude any liability, which cannot be excluded under Australian consumer protection laws. Any such liability is limited to the resupply of the prize.
- Blank Gold Coast assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries.
- Participation in the Competition constitutes the entrant’s unconditional agreement to and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. The entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with the Terms and Conditions. Blank Gold Coast’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the Terms and Conditions generally.
- Force Majeure: If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter), which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify all entries from any individual who tampers with, or benefits from tampering with, the entry process which as a result corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition.
- Blank Gold Coast may, at its own discretion, amend these Terms and Conditions if and when required and/or to cancel the competition at any time without notice or further recourse to entrants. Any such amendments shall be effective upon being live on the www.blankgc.com.au.com webpage. Entrants agree to be bound to any amendments in the Terms and Conditions so please ensure that you review these Terms and Conditions for any updates.
- The Promoter of this Competition is Blank Gold Coast ABN 74 165 945 246.